Saturday, December 2, 2017

First post on First Day of Retirement

I retired once before, about 10 years ago.  OK, it was semi-retirement and didn't really work out.  The funnest thing I remember about it was writing my "semi-retirement blog". 

I believe I've picked up many retirement skills in the intervening 10 years. so I think I'll be more successful at it.  You be the judge. 

This is a placeholder to get my blog started.    I intend to post a lot; a combination of observations on retirement in America, some stories from my career at the dawn of personal computing,  and some posts on what I'm up to now.   Absolutely nobody will have any reason to be interested unless there's a little humor, which I'm told was a good thing about my semi-retirement blog.

My wife is Anne.   Our first retirement activity is Puerto Vallarta for a week. 

Blog ya from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment keep it clean my mom may visit.